5 Hacks to Keep You Up and Running
Don't you always ask yourself, “what needs to be done in order to keep my life together?" No but seriously—how to stay in shape, try to do your part to save the planet, and eat healthy, all while working or running a business? Let’s add taking care of a family, paying bills, meeting friends and staying up to date with the latest trends. #busylife #lifestyle
Well, we do not claim to know it all but we do have a few suggestions. The following is what we think the recipe could look like; we have come up with 5 quick hacks for busy people who want to be health conscious while juggling multiple tasks and facing what we call LIFE!
If you’ve tried this sensation, you know it’s the next big thing!
Introduce everyone to this healthy alternative.
1. Make sure you get your nutrients—think leafy greens, fruits and nuts. Anything that can help you stay lean and get all of the daily recommended nutrients! When I don’t have enough time to cook, I grab a cold pressed juice. Juices help you burn fat and keep you focused why as a busy person is all I really want to do.
You know when you go to a restaurant and want to order one of each?
You can do the same here but with all of our shots!
2. Always opt for the healthier option wherever you are. If you are ordering in make you those heathy options get delivered. These days most companies offer shipping. That means you are just a click away from a healthy balanced diet. It is the most convenient way to save time making sure you stay on top of your health.
Wake up wake up it’s a new week.
Enjoy the bundle and take this week by the horns.
3. Make a conscious effort to avoid or limit dairy consumption, added and processed sugar, meat, and other unhealthy meals that will not contribute to a productive day and instead slow you down by asking your body to work harder than it needs to. (energy saving trick). The importance of choosing healthier options actually work in your favour. Highly nutritious and healthy meals will get you up and running and keep you satisfied longer in order for you to complete all of the days tasks.
This superstar lineup is guaranteed winner! You’ll lover every single one. And you’ll feel like you’ve been transported to a lovely island beach. Dreamy #sellingsunset
4. Make sure to stay hydrated—drink at least 2 litres of water per day! If you are an active person, we would recommended drinking even more. Other vegetables and fruits also contain a lot of water and do help in keeping you completely hydrated. Cucumbers, watermelon, strawberries peaches as well as broccoli celery, bell peppers and courgettes to name a few. Take your pic and enjoy them as often as you can.
When you’re on the go. When it’s all go, go, go, just remember time is money and get this bundle. It will keep you going and going and going. #timeismoney
5. Don’t forget about self-care. Walking is one of the most natural things you can do. Opt for taking the stairs whenever possible. Little changes make big differences. Time to yourself makes you more efficient as a person. You cannot think as clearly if you are stressed out or overwhelmed. If you ever feel under the weather, make sure you take a minute to breathe and meditate, give yourself a pep talk and get back to problem solving with a clear mind. Doing something for you, priorities your mental health and increases your performance whether physical or mental. DO YOU BOO!