Secretary APPLY NOW
Responsibilities of the job include:
- answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- typing, preparing and collating reports
- organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- managing databases
- prioritising workloads
- implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- liaising with relevant organisations and clients
- coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
- logging or processing bills or expenses
- acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients
- if more senior, recruiting, training and supervising junior staff.
Essential Skills, Experience And Qualifications
- Key skills:
- Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills.
- Teamworking skills.
- Organisation and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Negotiation skills.
- Tact, discretion and diplomacy.
- The ability to be proactive and use your initiative: to see what needs doing and to do it.
- The ability to use standard software packages (e.g. Microsoft Office) and to learn bespoke packages if required.
Working from home.|||Working from home|||Office||||||w8B2xTUAMxRp.Zdb|||PART_TIME|||GBP|||YEAR|||range||||||13000|||15500|||true